Welcome

This blog is intended as a tool for reflections and support as a group of colleagues undertake a Spring in2it programme.

10 weeks of improving our health and fitness.
Core goals:
5+ servings of fruit and veg per day
8 glasses of water per day
30 minutes of exercise per day

"You are in pretty good shape for the shape you are in" Dr Suess

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 6, Spring In2it!

Now completed 6 weeks of Spring In2it. In my last entry I mentioned that I was off to be measured, weighed, etc. Very disappointd that the results indicated that there has been NO CHANGE! Perhaps I should be taking a much more technical approach to this programme as our colleague, Bronwyn, has done. Therein lies the difference, I suppose. My wee PT has ramped up the exercises at the gym in an effort to help me achieve some portion of my goals. The stair walking continues although apparently if I am not hot & sweaty by the time I reach the top of the stairs then it has been an exercise in futility! But it does get me moving, away from my "arse-place" (pidgin speak)& I am able to have 'stair-meetings' with my colleagues on the way.

And I haven't been drinking wine - probably only two half-glasses in the past six weeks. No citrus slice.....

But I have signed up at the gym for another 6 months - instead of buying a dishwasher! How tragic is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment