Welcome

This blog is intended as a tool for reflections and support as a group of colleagues undertake a Spring in2it programme.

10 weeks of improving our health and fitness.
Core goals:
5+ servings of fruit and veg per day
8 glasses of water per day
30 minutes of exercise per day

"You are in pretty good shape for the shape you are in" Dr Suess

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Changes

Had to buy a new belt today! the old one broke. Job related stress! I thought I could go down a size. Not quite yet. Hopefully I can trade it in in eight more weeks.

Was a bit naughty last night. Whitestone Windsor Blue: it will get me every time.

Alcohol consumption is way down. Only one box of beer and half a bottle of wine in the past week. the recycling bin is only half full after a fortnight, usually overflowing after a week.

The only issue with that is the neighbours might think I'm throwing my recyclables out! might have to buy some empty bottles to keep up appearances.

Starting gyming soon with Nikora my PT, and a game of rugby in two weeks. Time to lift it up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment