Welcome

This blog is intended as a tool for reflections and support as a group of colleagues undertake a Spring in2it programme.

10 weeks of improving our health and fitness.
Core goals:
5+ servings of fruit and veg per day
8 glasses of water per day
30 minutes of exercise per day

"You are in pretty good shape for the shape you are in" Dr Suess

Friday, October 14, 2011

Week 9, Spring in2it!

I am writing this blog entry a few days early as I will be on Annual Leave for the week commencing 17 October - back at work after the long weekend. Reflecting back on this week, I think that I am making some progress with exercising - last week I wanted to give up completely! I went to the gym Monday and Thursday with my PT & she worked me very hard but I also went ALONE on Tuesday! How about that? I also went to my pilates class in Mosgiel on Wednesday.

This next week, I am going away on a Road Trip with my husband - Ashburton, back to Timaru then through Tekapo, Aoraki, then to our caravan at Alexandra for the long weekend. I hope that we can watch the rugby finals somewhere. I do hope to get a bit of walking in during this time away.

Have had a word with my doctor who has advised some changes in my life-style - good food, exercise & yes, I can still have a glass of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment